Friday, May 8, 2009

Still here

I meant to draw a still life this week, but ran into some problems with one of my aceo's and other projects this week. I'm not sure if I will get to work on art today. Roy has tonight and tomorrow night off. We are planning to go visit my neighbor at the hospital. She had a terrible time in delivery of her baby. She died once and the doctors were able to revive her. It's a long story. She's been in the hospital for about 3 weeks. Roy and I have been praying for her.

Anyhow, I really like the pastel board and want to experiment more on it. I have two more samples of it, green (which I lost in the move) and white (which I hate working on any white surface). I might not get to experiment with any of it again until I find the missing green one or buy some. Until then I will probably work on my all time favorite, black stonehenge paper.

No comments: