Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Projects

I realize that I don't post and keep up with my fine art as I should. Well I can't say it will change to much, but I thought a little about my fine art today. I want to draw some people. I have a particular subject of interest and that is old folks. The reason why is I love detail and old people make the beautiful portraits in my opinion. I find beauty in rankles and age spots.

I know I will draw more still life. And by the way Roy found some of my missing pastelbord. So I can draw more on it. I don't plan to though for my next piece. The next one will be on black stonehenge paper. Maybe I should work on one a week for Jackson's Mill. This will help me with balance with the fantasy art. You never know it might inspire me to try something different with fantasy.

No comments: