Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Important News

Some events have taken place since I last posted, that will effect my time I have to work on my art. Though it's not set in stone, me & my family is moving out of our home in a couple of months. We are moving into a trailer so we can work on our house and put it up for sell. We will be very busy from here on out. I'm not going to work on any new fine art until the end of April, because ebay is changing there seller fees. I will be able to list 50 items for free. This will be really good for me since I'm just starting back into fine art, it will pobably take awhile to build a good customer base.

2 comments:

Katerina Koukiotis said...

holly i wish you all the best with the move *hugs* i'm so happy you'll be doing more fine art you know how i feel about your work :)
had no idea ebay changed once again their seller fees , i thought they had 100 listings for free

Holly Durr said...

Right now it's free to list items $0.99 or under up to 100 items. They are changing it to 50 items at any starting price at the end of April. Thanks so much Kat