Thursday, November 8, 2012

A new start on my new table


I got my new drafting table a few days ago. I'm really happy with it. It is a monster of a table. It's well built and really sturdy. It has a black drawing surface, that is a lot easier on the eyes. I can tilt it to 80 degrees, so that really helps with my back and neck issues. It's sets up higher than my old table. I'm actually setting down to low for my large projects, but I going to get a stool eventually. I have a chair over at my mom's in storage that will adjust higher up. I'm going to have Roy run over this evening and get it for me. I started my latest fine art piece. My husband took the photo of it, last year at Holly Park, WV. It's taking a long time to draw it, because I decided to do it on brown paper instead of black. I wanted to try this paper, because I've never completed anything on it. I think I still prefer black, because I can do art faster.

No comments: