Friday, November 2, 2012

New Projects, New Drafting Table, New Imac

 I have been taking a lot of pictures with my new camera. I got lots of good shots of landscapes, mushrooms, and flowers. A lot of good close ups of things in nature. I'm trying to get more organized. I've made some changes in my fantasy art. I'm going bigger with paintings, so instead of getting 10 to 30 projects done a year it will only be 5 to 10. I'm not doing this with fine art. I will still be doing mostly smaller pieces.

 I probably will be getting a new imac next month. I don't have enough room my trailer, but after we move, I want to set my old imac next to my drafting tables so I can just pull up my photos I took and draw them from looking at my old imac. There are artist that I read that do this. This will save on paper, so I won't have to print out my photos for references.

 I will be getting a new drafting table next month to. I ordered it the other day. My old one has seen it's better days. It's still in good shape, but I can only tilt it to about a 30 degree angle and it's hard for me to get the top level. It was first drafting table. Before that I drew on the floor. There is no way I could do that now, LOL. My back hurts to much. My new table will tilt to a 80 degree angle. That was the biggest thing I was looking at, because I lean a lot and it hurts my back after awhile.

No comments: