Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Little Birdie"

This week has been a blur. I was behind a bit from last week. By Wednesday I finally got time to work on something. I sorta did this drawing on a whim. I didn't have a lot of time to set and search through images. So I remembered a painting I saw of a little fairy setting on a bird. I thought the little bird was so sweet So I decided to go over to wetcanvas and see what images they had on birds.

 I can't wait for spring. I plan to get out and take more references pictures. I do hope to get some wildlife photos. I really enjoyed drawing this little bird. I saw a red fox last week running up into the woods. I would love to take some good pictures of foxes in the wild.


Go to Auction >>>

2 comments:

Gexton said...

awesome! It's true haven't seen you put much painting up here in a while, but really

sweet!
painters edmonton

painting contractor edmonton

Carol Moore said...

You are so talented Holly! Beautiful work.