Thursday, April 3, 2014

Clementine on a Red Cruet


It's been a long time since I've posted in this blog. For those who don't know it, I've been dealing with health issues. I had surgery almost three weeks ago. I'm doing much better now and getting back into the swing of things.

Since last updating, I did a tutorial of a "Clementine on a Red Cruet" for Colored Pencil Magazine. It's in their march issue. This is the second time I've done a tutorial for a magazine. The first time it was for a fantasy art magazine.

Now that I'm back. I really need to get hopping on some fine art. The pieces most likely will be simple smaller pieces. It depends on my work load. I might have some larger commissions lined up. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do with selling art. Ebay has changed so much and not for the better. Etsy might be where I'm headed. I'm not really sure yet. I would still like to sell from my site as well. It will take some time to get everything sorted out. I'm thinking about having clear out sell on some originals I've had for awhile. Whatever I decide, it will be updated here as well as my fantasy blog.

It feels good to be back into art. I'm very thankful my health is getting back on track!

1 comment:

Carol Moore said...

Congratulations on the tutorial! Just now going over my March copy which I haven't had time too check out. Sorry to hear of your health problems. Glad you are feeling better :)