Saturday, May 9, 2015

New Art Studio


Clementine on Cruet
Original Art for Sale
Featured in Colored Pencil Magazine
Size: 8"x10"
Price: $250.00



It's been a very long time since I last posted on this blog. A lot has happened. I became very sick again and found out I have a chronic health condition. So I manage it with a very strict diet. I still have bouts with it, but I do the best I can.

Since my last fine art piece, I have not done any fine art. Back last fall I reopened shop and I've slowly added art here and there. I also reopened my etsy shop, and have become more active with other shops and social media. At this point I'm not 100% sure what direction I'm going with art, but I will be very active trying to sell current works and making new works and products. 

The reason behind this is, my husband recently bought me a nice little building to turn into a art studio. This is something I've wanted for a good while now, because I'm cramped in a 7'x15' open office space in our bedroom. It's hard because my husband works night. So I have to work while he's asleep. It's just a shell, but we plan to turn it into my art space. So there is a lot of money and work going into it. 


No comments: