eBay Auction are back!

Health Update:
I haven't wrote about this in awhile, but I am doing so much better health wise. I have finally got the help I need to get my stomach problems under control. I feel almost 100% better and I have a new lease on life! It's a very long story and journey, that I will write about some other time in a whole separate post.

Art on eBay:
Along with doing large colored sketches I have decided to start doing ACEO's and auctioning them on eBay. This is the most affordable way to buy a original of mine. I like the fact that I can complete one in 4 to 6 hrs. It's a good way to experiment with mediums, colors, and techniques. ACEO auctions will all start at $10.00. I will be doing all types of fantasy themed art. This month is MerMay so I'll be doing a lot of mermaids. This ACEO is called "Seahorse Love".

Go to Mermaid Auction ->>>>

Comments

Popular Posts