Close up of Blackberry Fairy


I've been sketching and re-sketching on my latest project. I finally finished up the sketch today and transferred it. It is ready to color, but for now I'm setting it aside to start another berry fairy sketch next week.
Next week will be Strawberry Fairy. I spent way to long on this sketch, because I couldn't make up my mind on the background. I wanted a background that I could reuse to keep the series consistent, so finally after about 4 days I came up with it. So hopefully I can sketch the next fairy out a lot faster.
 If I get finished with the next berry fairy sketch early next week, I plan to start a fine art piece. I'm not really sure what I will draw. Maybe some wildflowers from outside of my house or a still life. Hopefully I won't get stuck on what to draw...

Comments

Popular Posts