May News Letter Updates

I've been very busy the last couple of weeks working on line art for digital stamps and coloring pages. I have decided to offer these from my website. There are so many marketplaces to sell online, but the downside is they keep changing their policies, prices and looks of the shops. I really thought long and hard about where I want to sell my work. I know it's going to be much harder to sell them from my website, because I won't have the exposure that the online markets have. However, I'm going to keep my art at two online marketplace and that's Store Envy and Zazzle. The shops are free, so there is no monthly bill for it. I most likely will not offer my digital goods at store envy, because they have partner with a company and the price is a little to steep for me right now.

Comments

Popular Posts