It's been a very long time since I posted anything on this blog. I've been battle my health still and when I'm not doing that I've been working on private art projects for friends of mine. I finally got done with them and now I'm working on getting ready for a spring show and I'm working on my website. I'm learning more CSS codes. I added a drop down menu to my website and I'm working on a mobile version of it. I was going to move the site back to Weebly, but Weebly's been having a lot of bugs and whenever I make changes to the code it is fine for awhile, then the website goes black. So I'm finding it's not going to be worth it. So I'm working on moving my portfolio and email back to my main website. My blog will be moved here to blogger. This will not effect hollydurrart.com, because I'm just changing where the links will be directed.

This Summer I hope to get the help I need to get my health back on track. I've been planning some different projects for later down the road. I have designed a series of jewelry pieces. I can't say what it looks like or tell the details. Some of it is just really unique and probably advance designs. I will probably have to practice a lot at it before it will be available. Some of the designs are nothing like I've seen anywhere.

Comments

Popular Posts