Back to ACEO's and Studio News

It's really been raining a lot this past week and flooding here in WV. My husband has had pneumonia for the past month and has been home with me and the kids. I've been busy taking care of him and dealing with car issues. I've had two transmission put in my Subaru in the last month and now this second one is slipping and coming out as well. Thank God I got it done at the Subaru garage and I have a one year warranty. They wanted to argue and say it was the axles binding, but then a different mechanic test drove it and confirmed what we knew. So we are waiting on a third transmission. Hopefully it will be fixed this time around.

Last month me and my family started working on my art studio. We put in a sliding glass door and put in a subfloor. We are going to add bigger windows next. There is a lot to do, but finding time is the hard part. I'm really hoping it will be completed by winter, but it's hard to say when it will be, because my husband's work schedule.

I've decided to do some ACEO's again and try to sell them on eBay. I'm not sure how well they will do. Ebay is not what it used to be. I'm doing this mainly to keep busy and it's easier to do smaller pieces quick. I can offer these a lot cheaper than large pieces. Starting bids will be at $10.00. To see my latest auctions visit http://www.ebay.com/usr/hollysart1

Comments

Popular Posts