Art Doll Jewelry

 A lot has been going on and I've been busy working on new things and products. Some I can't really say right now, but I will be offering more original art products you can use in your every day life.

One of the new products I'm going to offer is "Art Doll Jewelry. I have a ton of ideas. To the left is my first one, "Starry Night". This one is just a test run and I still need to work out the kinks on it.

Also I have added all the painted deer antler necklaces I painted recently for a friend's charity event to my website to help him sell them. All the one's that have a blue ribbon in the corner of the photo, is his necklaces. After taxes and shipping fees, 100% will got to him.

Even though I'm busy with work, my son is graduating this year, so my work will slow down at times for event coming up in his life. There are a lot of personally family things going on, nothing bad, but it will take up a lot of my time the next 6 to 8 months.

Comments

Popular Posts