The Comforter , Acrylics on paper


 Something that I haven't talked about and maybe it's time I get this out in the open. I made the decision awhile back to step away from selling art and doing it for different reasons. 

For the last few years I have felt like it's more of a burden to be selling art. Social media hides all the post. Ebay, Amazon and Etsy have changed so much and laws are changing and it's becoming harder for me to adjust to all of it... and now Corona. As a working artist you have to be really consistent and produce a good amount of work or at least have a great following if you only produce a few pieces a year. I never really liked putting myself out there, because of personal reasons. I also continue to struggle with my health. 

So now that, that's out in the open, I will only be doing art for fun and I want to concentrate more on learning to get really good at it and possibly just sharing what I've learned, if anyone is interested into sort of thing.



Comments

Popular Posts