Colored Pencil and Acrylics, two different Beast Part 1


 On these snowy, icy, winter days I spent time at my house and not at my studio. I have been working on sketching projects on my iPad pro, getting ahead and to have ready for the warmers months. It's beens slow progress and frustrating at times, but I have always pushed thru it. I learned a lot more about anatomy this winter than I have in a long time. I'm going to continue to stay active with sketching in the warmer months, but it won't be as many hrs. 

One of the first projects I'm starting in the new year is a colored pencil piece. The first layers will be completed in a really warm undertone of French Grays. then colors will be added. This is a remake of an older piece. I will post more as I get further in.

Comments

Popular Posts