It feels like it’s been ages since I posted on this blog. A lot of changes are going on in my life. I stepped away from selling art for almost a year. At the time I didn’t know if I would come back to selling art. I just needed time off to take care of myself physically and mentally. I’m still not there, but I’ve overcame a lot. While taking time off I studied mediums and anatomy. This was and is still my main focus for my art at this point. Over the winters months I worked on a lot of digital line drawings. I never or do I plan to get into doing full blown colored digital art. I enjoy traditional mediums to much and traditional takes up enough of my time anyhow. 

I’m going to try to start being more proactive with this blog and online. I have reopened a website on weebly, which is linked to my shops where products like digital coloring pages, prints, mugs, etc are sold. Originals will be available on the site.

Comments

Popular Posts